2/25/2012

Weekend Sixpack



Yes, Budapest Bonkers is on fire, yet another new segment, I really hope you won't get bored of them! Actually this one will substitute the former "Free track roundup" segment, because I usually post the freebies on the BPB Facebook wall but some of them really deserves to get posted here. That's why, every week, I choose 6 of my favorites from that week, so you can reach and download them for a longer time. It was really a hard decision for the first time, so I think you're bored enough with my talk, let's get to those monster tunes!

KEITH & SUPABEATZ VS. SLAP IN THE BASS - SMOKA (JUMODADDY REMIX)
DOWNLOAD


M83 - MIDNIGHT CITY (JERRY REKONIUS BOOTLEG)
DOWNLOAD


MYLO - DROP THE PRESSURE (DADA LIFE GUERILLA FART #14)
DOWNLOAD


ADAM F VS. SONIC C - IN THE AIR
DOWNLOAD


THOMAS BANGALTER, ELITE FORCE & MORD FUSTANG - LICK THE SCRATCH (ELITE FORCE REVAMP)
DOWNLOAD


WOLFGANG GARTNER - ANTHOLOGY (KRAFTY KUTS RERUB)
DOWNLOAD

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése