2/24/2012

BPB Party Planner: DeathDisco Gangbang Ed Banger Special @ Anker (02-25)


Two weeks ago, I told you about the great DeathDisco GangBang nights at Anker and the day after, it was so great I decided to make another post about it. It was merely a coincidence - but a great one - that resident DJs Dictator & Hussar decided that it's going to be an Ed Banger special night! I really hope that I don't have to introduce the label to Budapest Bonkers readers since it's (one of) the most influential labels out there with so many inspiring artists such as Justice, Cassius, Kavinsky, Mickey Moonlight, Krazy Baldhead Busy P and the sadly passed away DJ Medhi.

How can I showcase a warmup for this party? I was thinking about making an Ed Banger Only mix, but there was too little time for such a feat, so I decided to insert a fe mixes from the French masters which will help you to get into the mood, but I really hope you know, where you'll be going tomorrow night! Party infos included aswell!
BUSY P dj set @ Versatile 15th birthday party nov 2011 by edbangerrecords
Mickey Moonlight Club DJ Set (Live in Lemuria) by edbangerrecords
Sebastian on TRIPLE J MIX UP EXCLUSIVES by edbangerrecords

PARTY INFO:

Venue: 1062 Budapest, Anker köz 1-3. 

Lineup:
Dictator & Hussar

Mórocz Tomi

Entry: totally FREE!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése