9/17/2013

B:Azta - Requiem


It is always a pleasure for me to introduce new young Hungarian talent on the blog, and I'm really sure that you are going to like this one as well. Budapest-based prodigy B:Azta has bombed me earlier with his productions which were quite promising but his sound needed a bit of maturing. Well, he has arrived!

His latest track "Requiem" is an absolute monster that I think deserves international recognition. Combining pretty nice melodies with thunderous thick basslines has been a trademark for B:Azta, but the fantastic buildup of the track really caught my attention.  I think there are some big things coming up for the young lad if he's sound keeps evolving in this tempo.

Enjoy the track - and if I forgot to mention - download it, because it is totally free!

B:AZTA on Facebook

B:AZTA - REQUIEM

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése