2/20/2014

Your Guide to the Weekend Episode 031 - mixed by Dante GBRL


Oh yes, oh yes! The weekend is approaching once again and despite the Dante GBRL February Mixtape, I still mixed this week's YGTTW for you - since there are so many superb tracks around, they just simply doesn't fit into 1-hour.

For example, here's a new Hi@st remix by the Hungarian duo AceLine, brand new RHCP remix by Gamper & Dadoni or I could also mention the exciting new track "Hypnotic" by Zurich-based Fat Sushi, which was released on Light My Fire a few days earlier. As I usual, I promise that you will love this episode if you're a fan of indie dance and nudisco.

Have a nice weekend and if you liked the mix, please throw me a like on my brand new Dante GBRL Facebook page!

DANTE GBRL - YOUR GUIDE TO THE WEEKEND EPISODE 031



Tracklist:
01. hi@st - lovin' me wrong (aceline remix)
02. red hot chili peppers - californication (gamper & dadoni remix)
03. dirty vegas - let the night (sharam jey remix) 
04. kraak & smaak - love inflation (nsfw remix) 
05. bronx - u&i 
06. fat sushi - hypnotic 
07. veerus & maxie devine - cars (purple disco machine remix) 
08. chris malinchak - if u got it (mark knight remix) 
09. eddie amador - house music (low steppa remix)
10. torha & earstrip - tangsta (trav & volta remix)
11. mercer - turn it up (tchami remix)
12. disclosure feat. alunageorge - white noise (frazia remix)
13. switch - a bit patchy (andrew keyton remix) 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése