2/26/2014

BrainWash - I Love Haters vol. 8


I got this mix sent over to me yesterday evening from Polish up-and-comer DJ BrainWash who is not a new name to those who are aware of the nudisco scene in Poland. His mix series titled "I Love Haters" already reached its 8th episode, which is dedicated to the So Sno Festival where he will perform alongside the Dub Pistols.

I strongly recommend this mixtape which will be known for two things: extremely fresh tracks (new tracks and remixes from The Magician, Cassian, ZHU and many others) and flawless mixing. Enjoy!

BRAINWASH - I LOVE HATERS VOL. 8 X SO SNO FESTIVAL



Tracklist:
01. Karma Kid - Like I'm on Fire (Kartell remix)
02. Klaves - Without You
03. Kartell - Minimum Move
04. ZHU - Moves Like Ms. Jackson
05. Kixnare - Silver Platter (Spox remix)
06. Plastic - I Want U (No Drama remix)
07. Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne - Rather Be (The Magician remix)
08. Duke Dumont feat. Jax Jones - I Got U (Tensnake remix)
09. Youan - When You're Around
10. Cajmere & Dajae - Brighter Days (Cassian rework)
11. Chromeo feat. Toro y Moi - Come Alive (Le Youth remix)
12. Ultra Nate - Free (Lookback re-edit)
13. Jakwob - Somebody New (TCTS remix)
14. Kidnap Kid - Like You Used To

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése