1/17/2014

Your Guide to the Weekend Episode 026 - mixed by Dante GBRL


The weekend has officially begun so - though I had a bit of delay - here's the newest "Your Guide to the Weekend" by BPB's own Dante GBRL, yours truly.

If you know my mix series, you must be aware that it is designed to get you in a partying mood with some house, nudisco and indie dance tracks and this episode isn't any different. Kicking off with Duke Dumont's recently released, already megahit track "I Got U" and following up with some brand new material Grades (a name to watch out for in 2014!), TCTS, Ben Mono, Paul Woolford and many more!

I hope you will like, feel free to download, share, like and share your thoughts with me on the mix as well!

Have a nice weekend!

DANTE GBRL - YOUR GUIDE TO THE WEEKEND EPISODE 026



Tracklist:
01. duke dumont feat. jax jones - u got me [blasé boys club]
02. le youth feat. dominique young unique - dance with me (glam shell x vancington remix) [freebie]
03. the magician feat. newtimers - when the night is over (grades remix) [parlophone]
04. haim - forever (tcts remix) [polydor]
05. edone & bodden - do it [off recordings]
06. paul woolford - untitled (scuba remix) [ultra music]
07. tanka - salwa (corporal f remix) [hot n heavy]
08. london grammar - strong (jonas rathsman remix) [freebie]
09. laura welsh - undiscovered (mike mago remix) [polydor]
10. don diablo & cid - got me thinkin' [size x]
11. harry wolfman - booty call [lost my dog]
12. ben mono - the dub feel (definition music]
13. the swiss - kiss to kiss (amtrac remix) [kitsune]
14. two door cinema - changing of the seasons (francesco rossi remix) [kitsune]

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése