1/08/2014

Budapest Bonkers Top 100 of 2013: no. 20-11


If you follow the Budapest Bonkers Facebook page you probably aware all the Top 100 selections that has been revealed. It gets a little slower to update the blog as well, but here are the selections from number 20 to 11. Enjoy!


020. BrEaCh - Jack (House Hustler remix) [FREEBIE]
Honestly, House Hustler was totally unknown for me until I heard his remix of "Jack" but I'm quite sure that we will be hearing from him in 2014!


019. Solomun - YesNoMaybe [DIYNAMIC]
Yet another summer anthem and also Solomun's lone original track from 2013 - still made the top 20!


018. Two Door Cinema Club - Changing of the Seasons (Francesco Rossi remix) [KITSUNE]
Francesco Rossi turned one of my favorite indie tracks from last year into a house monster. Top notch!


017. Green Velvet - Bigger Than Prince (Hot Since 82 remix) [CIRCUS]
The best Hot Since 82 production from 2013.


016. Disclosure feat. London Grammar - Help Me Lose My Mind (Paul Woolford remix) [UNIVERSAL]
The original is gorgeous as well, but with Paul Woolford's added pianos, it is totally mindblowing.


015. George Fitzgerald - I Can Tell (By The Way You Move) [DOUBLE SIX]
George Fitzgerald also had numerous tracks in the top 100, but this one is his best work from 2013 in my opinion.


014. Kastle feat. Ayah Marar - Red Light [SYMBOLS] 
Maybe it's a shame but I first heard about Kastle when I heard "Red Light". Don't worry, now I memorized the name.


013. Hot Natured feat. Anabel Englund - Reverse Skydiving [FFRR] 
So much great Hot Natured tracks in 2013, but none of them can beat this one (and not just because of Anabel Englund).


012. The Knocks & Treasure Fingers - My Body (Justin Faust remix) [FREEBIE] 
This is The Peaktime Friday Night Anthem. Enough said.


011. Ali Love - Emperor [CROSSTOWN REBELS] 
Insanely cool music, insanely cool vocals and an insanely cool video. What else would you expect from Ali Love?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése