5/15/2013

Dante GBRL - May 2013 Promo Mixtape


So, as I've decided to run the blog properly again, I also prepared a 60-minute mixtape, just to celebrate this (not so) special occasion.

As you might know me or my mixes, you will clearly hear that I tried to emphasize somehow the sound of the season - which in this case - means sounds of the summer. Also, I couldn't miss out playing some of the superb free stuff that I got during the last few days from producers like Dirty Secretz, Thee Cool Cats, Cassian and Redondo!

Please enjoy this one hour of deep house, nu disco, indie disco and every other genre that I can't really name right now (and may think of me if you're organising a cool party and looking for a DJ)!

DANTE GBRL - MAY 2013 PROMO MIXTAPE



Tracklist:
01. russ chimes - turn me out (dirty secretz bootleg) [cdr]
02. thomas schumacher feat. caitlin devil - every little piece (joris delacroix remix) [electric ballroom]
03. tagteam terror - kimble (justin faust remix) [moonboutique]
04. daft punk feat. pharrell - get lucky (redondo re-edit) [cdr]
05. rac feat. penguin prison - hollywood (cassian remix) [cdr]
06. celsius - holdin' on [moda black]
07. alix perez feat. sam wills - annie's song (maddslinky remix) [shogun audio]
08. kris menace feat. chelonis r. jones - voodoo dilate (moullinex & xinobi remix) [compuphonic]
09. nate dogg - gangsta walk (thee cool cats remix) [cdr]
10. marlon hoffstadt & dansson - shake that [play it down]
11. perky & daniel leseman - smoke piano (peter horrevorts remix) [witty tunes]
12. kimbra - two way street (aeroplane remix) [warner]


Please throw a LIKE to Budapest Bonkers on FACEBOOK for more!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése