6/06/2013

Dante GBRL - June 2013 Promo Mixtape


I know it's a type of shameless self-promotion if I post my own mixes on consecutive days, but since it's the beginning of June I have to.

I've recently put together my newest monthly promo mixtape which focuses on the sound that I'm really into these days. A blend of house, nudisco and indie - if I have to describe it with genres. I've started out with the newest Amtrac remix of the fantastic Two Door Cinema Club single, and included brand new stuff from Ben Pearce, Francesco Rossi, The Shapeshifters, James Dexter and many others. I really hope you will enjoy this set and send me some feedback, I would really appreciate it.

Anyway, enough with the talk, let's get down to the sounds!

DANTE GBRL - JUNE 2013 PROMO MIXTAPE



Tracklist:
01. two door cinema club - handshake (amtrac remix) [kitsune]
02. le youth - cool (ben pearce remix) [ultra]
03. deep active sound - play it (lemon popsicle remix) [ready mix]
04. jaymo & andy george vs. hauswerks - take it to the hoop [moda black]
05. andrea rais - analogue (bluford duck remix) [savoir faire]
06. close - beam me up (george fitzgerald remix) [k7]
07. catz n dogz & kink - good love [dirtybird]
08. francesco rossi - paper aeroplane [d-vision]
09. late night alumni - sapphire (beckwith remix) [ultra]
10. james dexter - rise [large music]
11. little boots - broken record (the shapeshifters remix) [on repeat]
12. hot natured feat. anabel englund - reverse skydiving (benoit & sergio remix) [ffrr]


Please throw a LIKE to Budapest Bonkers on FACEBOOK for more!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése