3/20/2013

The Dante GBRL Podcast 003


It's Wednesday night which not just means that we're already through the harder part of the week, but also a new episode of my very own podcast. This weekly 1 hour usually reflects on deeper music, not necessary dancefloor stuff - tunes that you can listen when you're at home and just try to rest during these hard days.

Anyhow, I still have to mention one track, that really hit me every time - even when I've re-listened this recording: it is the Cassian remix of Rüfüs' "Take Me", which is a monstrous masterpiece, arguably one of my favorites for this year so far.

So: listen, download, share and enjoy! The weekend is not really far away!



TRACKLIST:
01. soulmagic - someone like you (plezier remix) [strictly rhythm]
02. celsius - thought as much [moda black]
03. jad & the ladyboy - tipsy [toy tonics]
04. harry wolfman - booty call [lost my dog]
05. infinity ink - infinity (claude vonstroke remix) [crosstown rebels]
06. jupiter jazz - technology [ellum audio]
07. jimmy & fred - i see the lights (karmon remix) [exploited]
08. jobe - my life (max belobrov remix) [electronique digital]
09. rufus - take me (cassian remix) [sweat it out]
10. russ chimes - back 2 you (hot since 82 remix) [mos]
11. guy gerber feat. clarian - claire [visionquest]

Please throw a LIKE to Budapest Bonkers on FACEBOOK for more!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése