1/30/2012

The BPB Selection #3


It's Monday again...so, with the weekly BPB Selection, I'll try to choose 5 tracks each week which - in my opinion - absolutely can't miss ones. There are no rules for genre, either it's a party banger or a listening pleasure, either it's brand new or a bit older (though I'll try to focus mainly on the newbies). Let's see what I've got for this week.

#5 Miike Snow - Paddling Out
Last week there was another Miike Snow single on the Selection, maybe that's why I've decided to check out "Paddling Out" aswell, which was played on Pete Tong's Essential Selection aswell. It's also quite haunting like "Devil's Work", though I can't really wait its release plus the remixes (hopefully there'll be many of them, since the original is just born for remixing).
Paddling Out by miikesnow

#4 Mr. Oizo & Gaspard Auge - Rubber (Anthony Atcherley remix)
Shame or not, but Anthony Atcherley was a new name to me until last week. But he's on fire, his remixes and original tracks are awesome, and his sound is a great blend of electro and disco sounds, no wonder why he labels all his tracks as "french touch". Awesome work Mr. Atcherley! Here's the newest free remix from him, made of a great classic by Mr. Oizo and Gaspard Auge.

Mr Oizo & Gaspard Auge - Rubber(Anthony Atcherley rmx) by Anthony Atcherley

#3 Star Eyes - The Night (Hostage remix)
Trouble & Bass just released this monstrous Hostage remix a few days ago, so I was really happy to get my hands on it. Huge bass sound, perfect match of the piano lead in the breakdown, and then those evil bass sounds, it's just enormous! Also played it on the Budapest Bonkers Radio Show!
Star Eyes - The Night (Hostage Remix) by Trouble & Bass


#2 Style of Eye & Magnus - The Antidote (Sebjak remix)
The remixes for Style of Eye & Magnus' collab just got released last week on Tony Senghore's label Horehaus. The NT89 remix got featured on the blog, it was huge, but I find the Highbloo and Sebjak remixes even bigger. It was a hard choice between these but I had to go with Sebjak's remix, as it mixes up so many different moods in one track with great sound - I just love it, and hopefully you'll do the same!

Style Of Eye & Magnus The Magnus - Antidote (Sebjak Remix) [Horehaus] by Sebjak


#1 M83 - Midnight City (Eric Prydz remix)
It's quite unusual for me to post a track as a YouTube video, but I guess this is the time when I just have to. It is still unreleased, though many top jocks are already hammering it a lot, and in the moment I heard it first it's just stuck in my head. The usual high quality by Mr. Prydz, just can't wait the release, it'll be a huge festival track this summer I bet!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése