11/11/2013

The BPB Selection: Week 46 of 2013


I'm also going to resurrect a regular segment of Budapest Bonkers: the weekly BPB selection which is a kind of a mini chart of mine. Five songs for each week (including as many genres as possible) which totally stuck on my mind during the last seven days. There will be new ones, there will be older ones, exclusives and absolutely well-known tracks as well. Here we go for this week!

#5. Zagar - Space Medusa (KuriousS remix)
Of course I will start out with a massive Hungarian track! Zagar's newest single "Space Medusa" is a superb tune on its own, but I have to go with one of the remixes. It was quite hard to select one, but KuriousS's rework totally stands out for me from the package. Great work!



#4. FMLYBND - Come Alive
The California-based indietronica band is already labeled as "The next MGMT/Empire of the Sun/Passion Pit". We'll see that, their newest (and free) EP is great, with "Come Alive" being my favorite track.



#3. Katy B - 5 AM (Leftwing & Kody remix)
Katy B's newest single was produced by George Fitzgerald which already means quality, but it comes with two magnificient remixes from Route 94 and Leftwing & Kody - for me, the latter one is a lock to stay on repeat.



#2. Two Door Cinema Club - Changing of the Seasons (Monsieur Adi remix)
I've stuck on the Irish guys' newest track (which was produced by Madeon by the way) last week, and since the Francesco Rossi remix already got huge publicity, I have to go with Monsieur Adi's more vocal orientated rework.



#1. Booka Shade - Love Inc.
I consider the first single from the Booka Shade album "Eve" as one of the biggest tracks of the year. Melodic. Emotional. Stunning.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése