8/27/2013

FREE: Showtek feat. We Are Loud & Sonny Wilson - Booyah (Party Favor remix)


This one's going to be a really unique one: a few weeks ago I could have said that I'm absolutely not into trap and Showtek's work didn't appeal to me at all. First, "Booyah" arrived which is an absolute summer festival banger with some ridiculous synths and vocals. I kept thinking if it could get any better than this and then came the idea: let's browse for some free remixes.

And here we are right now: Dylan aka Party Favor from Los Angeles produced this monster compared to which the original seems like a solid warmup tune. With 4 different drops, each of them being harsher than the previous, this one will make some people scream at the forthcoming festivals for sure. By the way, it is already supported by the likes of Ookay and Kennedy Jones but I bet that the list will expand really soon.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the best part: it's totally free!

SHOWTEK FEAT. WE ARE LOUD & SONNY WILSON - BOOYAH (PARTY FAVOR REMIX)




If you enjoyed this post, please throw a LIKE to Budapest Bonkers on Facebook!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése