8/26/2013

Avicii feat. Aloe Blacc - Wake Me Up revisions


Well, the summer has almost gone and it is about time to reignite the BPB blog. What could be a better thing to post here than one of the most popular tracks of the summer? Yea, I know that some of you will go mad about this, but I'm trying to keep it as good as possible. Let's throw the whole country thing out on the window and check out these massive reworks, re-edits, re-whatsoevers that made this tune even one of my favorite tracks of the last 3 months!

Mr. EDX from Switzerland is not a new name to house and electro fans who are following the scene in the last years. He's pumping out releases all the time while having gigs at the biggest festivals and at Ibiza as well. He couldn't resist to work the more than radio friendly original into a dancefloor tearing monster with ejecting some monstrous chords inside. Too bad, it's only a preview so far, but I bet that this will be out for free really soon!


Watch out, because this one is really hot and new! Hungarian up-and-comer Exetfail delivers his quality sound yet again with revamping the track and waking you up on a much harder note than the original. You definately don't want to miss this one, it's a freebie!


The third one is a bit of surprise, since it is a mashup from Berlin-based Dirty Decks. I've recently discover his works and I have to say that I really liked it even though I'm not that EDM-orientated like I used to. He mashed up the original with French supergroup Reepublic's "Turn Off The Light" and the result speaks for itself. Free tune alert!


If you enjoyed this post, please throw a LIKE to Budapest Bonkers on FACEBOOK for more!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése