11/23/2011

Best of Hungary

It's been a few days since the last post - sorry for that, I'm doing my final exams at the university, so it was a bit hectic. But now back on track, and while I got some massive stuff from Hungarian producer and DJs, it's time to pay tribute to our home scene.

First up is Bastardfool from Pécs, who just finished a 4-track EP, called "Neurotic". It's full of really heavy basslines with excellent beat programming, my favorite here is "I'm Not God", but I would recommend all 4 tracks for you bassheads. The EP is currently looking for a label, so I really hope Bastardfool will find one soon, until then show some love to the guy on FACEBOOK

Kovary is already a well-known name around here, since he's on fire throughout the last few weeks. Pumping out numerous moombahdisco bootlegs, and a new EP aswell. Now here's a double pack from him, a new remix of Hot Chocolate's "You Sexy Thing", plus a mixtape celebrating the release of Moombahstik EP. Enjoy!


And now to Szeged! Thrasher Party resident Stupid Disco shared his latest liveset from last Friday's party on Soundcloud. Actually this set is a true heavyweight, including tracks from Nom de Strip, Modek and much much more! Check it out!
Stupid Disco - live @ Thrasher Sing Szeged (2011-11-18) by StupidDisco

Still far from over. I've got another set for you! Last week I told you about Purple Cracked Puppets member Kiwy's winter promo mix. Well here's the second part, and it's not easy either. 58 minutes, 38 tracks, dubstep all over the place!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése