10/16/2013

FREE: Nervé - Houstonism EP


Following an absolutely hectic two and a half weeks I have finally managed to get back with Budapest Bonkers. I've gathered some totally awesome stuff during this time which I couldn't post, but the wait is over now, so I would like to make up to you with some of my favorites from the days of the hiatus.

First up, here's the long-awaited Houstonism EP of Nervé which not only brings around 3 heavily bass-stuffed originals but also a bunch of remixes from some of the most promising young Hungarian producers, namely Dave Scorp, Exetfail and Bastardfool. I bet if you are following the blog, you have stumbled upon some of their productions and sets. Oh, the EP is already supported by the Hungarian electro/bass premier league like Drop The Cheese, DJ Lennard, B:Azta and Suck My Disco DJs.

So, here's this 6-track multi-genre EP with some promising young talent and it is totally free! What are you waiting for then?

NERVÉ - HOUSTONISM EP

Tracklist:
01. Houstonism
02. Feelingism
03. Houstonism (Dave Scorp remix)
04. Houstonism (Bastardfool remix)
05. Houstonism (Exetfail remix)
06. Tom & Jerry

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése